The cost of the Dental Assisting Program ranges from $3,000-$4,692, which includes online web-based management system, books, supplies, CPR and radiology certifications. The online web-based system allows you 12 months of resource training plus the hands-on portion of 120 contact hours. Register with payment and start the online class within one week. No longer having to wait on starting your new career! You can pick either a Friday or Saturday class schedule. Friday in Douglasville, GA or Saturday in Marietta, GA! Call today 888-307-0320 or 678-819-3919
Upon completion of the Dental Assistant Program, each student will receive a Certificate for Dental Assisting, State certifications for Dental Radiology and Safety, and a Red Cross CPR Certificate. As a graduate you have first priority for the continuing education courses and cross training courses. Become a Registered Dental Assistant today.
Tennessee APPLICANTS must complete a background check via the link below:
www.identogo.com Click on State, online scheduling, Department of Health Licensure and Regulations
. The OCA number is 1222. For printable instructions, click either link below:
APPLICATION: We will fill this form out in class. RDA application for TN
Dental Assisting Course Winter 2015
Start Date: 01/09/2015 End Date: 03/13/2015
Registration and Enrollment Form Douglasville
Registration and Enrollment Form Marietta, GA
Registration and Enrollment Form Newnan, GA
No Interest Financing Options offered by the Dental Staff School:
DSS offers three payment plans, which may be set up for most of our courses. Each student is allowed to choose
the plan that they feel best suits their financial situation.
1. Payment in full of $3,5190.00
2. Down Payment of $1,910.00 and then 10 weekly payments of $200.00 at the start of each class.
3. Split the Down Payment 955.00 upon registration and 955.00 at orientation. Then weekly payments $200.00 at the start of each class.
4. Care Credit Financing Call 1-800-365-8295 or visit carecredit.com and click on APPLY, then select “not ready to choose a doctor yet”
5. MYCAA, G-I Bill, and VA: Military Financial Assistance Program that provides Financial Assistance to the spouses and active duty, activated Guard and Reserve Service members world-wide.
6. WIA: Worker’s Investment Act that provides financial assistance for those that qualify.